UTG Galil/Golani Tactical Quad Rail System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTG Galil/Golani Tactical Quad Rail System

I hope putting this thread in here is okay, couldn't think what better place to put it tbh. (been posting in wrong places lately - my bad).

Anyway, i have my Galil and i've not been able to find a suitable rail system for it. No AK rail mounts fit it, despite the rifs rimilarities. Thanks to kommissarboris i was able to find one mount... however it was not what i wanted.
    I just spent a few hours looking around and i realised that no airsofter will have this, and no companys are/have made a rail mount for the galil. So i decided to turn to research the real steel versions and see what they had and i found the UTG Galil/Golani Tactical Quad Rail System, pictured below:

So what do you think? Has anyone had any experience with getting the real steel version parts for their own rif? I mean i can get this for $70 from america (shipping will kill me) but what do people think? Help/advice would be appreciated!

Cheers!
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Re: UTG Galil/Golani Tactical Quad Rail System

Sorry mods for double posting, but i found a picture of it actually on the Galil.

Comment

That looks pretty good, easy enough installation, I recommend you go for it.

I personally have several real steel parts on a few of my rifles, ranging from optics, flash lights, scope rails, scope rings, alot of Armalite parts, if you can get it, go for it, I've never had a problem getting r/s parts through customs.

Comment

Do it, Looks great, however I'm much preferring the look of just the RIS system on the bottom, not the top

Comment

If the rifle is based off real-steel dimensions, it will be a fit.

Comment

is it tho.

easily installed i mean.

we're told aitsoft guns are always 1:1 scale replica's of their realsteel counterparts, unfortunately most of the time its not true.

if that rail is 20mm then your fine for attachments, but how do you know the galil isn't 2mm's thicker all round to compensate the piston and gearbox? or the galil barrel could be too thick, or thin.

my ak74 bayonet doesn't fit my ak74, as the airsoft version is too big (the bayonett fitted the real de-act 74 in shop when i bought it)

just so you know, might wanna email the retailer first, get the dimentions.

of all the guns i have i know only one is 1:1 scale with the real steel and thats the t56, the rest are nearly there, but their still toy guns. and isn't systema the only M4 manufacture to garentee 1:1 dimentions too, or am i wrong there...

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

An example, my WE 1911 fits real-steel grips, BUT if I want for example a new, real-steel barrel bushing, it will need some filing down.

Comment

I have found a website that stocks it and that has cheap shipping, but i'm still worried - confirmed by kommissarboris' post, which is what my own fear was.

I mean i could spend £70 which is the rail system including postage from the states and find that it doesn't fit and not be able to do much or i could just get it and hope for the best.

I really want a rail system on it though, i just don't want to lose money you know? So my final question is to buy, or not to buy...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utorak Find out more about Utorak
                Working...
                X