Help identifying guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying guns

So a friend just bought 2 pistols from someone for relatively cheap with no history about them or any idea what they are. They're both full metal, but no branding at all.

First one to me looks like a Kimber 1911 MEU of some kind. Only markings I can find on it are shown.

The second I forgot to take pics of, it's a hicapa 4.3 full auto. Not a single trademark or brand on it anywhere, nothing at all.

Magazine for both is the same, no markings at all. They only came with one mag between them which works in both. My initial thought was perhaps TM with an aftermarket metal kit, but the mag Seems like it's not a TM mag as it doesn't do the TM thing of spilling gas out the full valve when you gas it up.

Any ideas? I've taken the slides off, there's no markings inside either
    Attached Files

Re: Help identifying guns

The grips look like these

http://www.justbbguns.ie/images/prod...36034306k5.jpg

Could be that a different slide was fitted?
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Yeah that could well be it! Looking through their website on the "killer warrior" section it looks like it's the KM009 made by "bulldog" whoever they are. The "made in Taiwan - Cobra" marking is identical on their website

Comment

Cool, I do enjoy a challenge
        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Does the 1911 mag look like a TM one?

Comment

It looks like a TM hicapa mag, rather than a normal 1911 mag, like the ones with the stupid big bulging plastic bit on the bottom :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
            Working...
            X