Attention all Mac11 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all Mac11 owners

This is for all people who own KSC mac11's (It may work on others but I have not tried it)

This is just a way to use the guns weakness as a fun little strength to mess about with.

What this does is effectivley give it a shell ejecting effect, so you can make it even more unskirmishable! (Note, this should not be used in a skirmish as it provides no benefit apart from being a bit more fun)

Ok heres me always trying to make airsoft guns do somthing they are not supposed to, so I stumbled across this that many of you should know.
    The KSC mac11's are very fussy about what type of ammo they use and so if you put a pellet that is too crap it will jam, and if you put one that is too precise, it will shoot out the mag.

What you need is some BB's that will work in the Mac11 perfectly, and aslo some very high precision bb's.

Now in your mag order the pellets so that you put on precide one and one normal one, and stock them like that.

Upon firing now you will notice that for every one you fire, another will fly out of the ejection port simulating a shell.

The down side to this is that you only will get half a mags worth of shooting (but of course you won't be skirmishing like this now will you)

Just somthing for a little extra fun.

Enjoy

Re: Attention all Mac11 owners

I was just thinking of a way to do this, as one of Gerard's old Mac-11s did just that. Good guide.

Comment

I am going to see if it can be applied to other pistols or have pistols modded to do so, as it save people buying shells for shell ejecting guns if that what they are after, as there is no need to pick up the spent bb.

after all we are using a bb to simulate what would be a bullet, so why not apply the same thing to the shell casing.

Comment

I agree, plus, if you can get it flying out fast enough, it'll be hard to tell it's a bb, so it'll look better. Maybe start using silver/golden coloured ammo too.

Comment

The speed will depend on the strength of the spring

I may be able to mod mags by making the spring stronger and possibly moving the mag lip ever so slightly

That way the same concept will work for any blowback pistol

Comment

If you get this done (and I have every faith that you will), pm me striaght away and I'll get a couple of full auto glocks to test it on.

Comment

I have no gbb pistols to hand at the moment surprisingly.
              Unless you want me to try it on one of your glocks, I won't mess with the lip, I will just see if I can find a stronger spring and find some really precise ammo

Comment

Me glocks are gone (sniff).

I was thinking you could try modding the mag lip of whatever pistol, as they aren't too expensive and are easy to change round, so the owner could have one mag lip that is normal, and one with the mod.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rockdelta_1.0 Curently Studying Film and Television Production at University Find out more about rockdelta_1.0
                Working...
                X