GHK M4 or AKM ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHK M4 or AKM ?

I can't make up my mind on which one to get. ghk m4 or the akm ??
    let me know, which ones you guys prefer. ?

Re: GHK M4 or AKM ?

it really depends on whether you prefer the AK or the M4 , they are both very good . One thing that might swing it is the cost of magazines is far higher for the AKM and the mags are super heavy

Comment

I guess i'll just go with the m4 this time then before i change my mind again.

Comment

A friend of mine has the M4; it is very, very nice!

Comment

Both are very good. Google 'DevilHunter mod' and watch the attached YouTube videos to find GHK's truly epic advantage over other platforms.

Comment

i was in the exact same situation as you! , i love AK'S but my reason for choosing the m4 was because i wanted to use optics at some point and i dont like the look of optics and bolt on bits on traditional looking ak's , spoils the look imo , that and iv never owned an M4/m16 airsoft before it is a solid built gun and apparently one of the best gbbr's , i did have problems where it wouldnt fire when i needed it too which got me killed on several occasions! turns out these gbbr's dont like bio BB's or it might of been the batch i had , i think the chamber is rather harsh on bb's and randomly split some in half which found its way into the trigger mechansim causing the random fault where the trigger does nothing, changed the bb's so easy fix , the Hop needs work straight away , theres a vidoe on youtube about it , basically the hop adjustment arm has mouldings on the side which should of been smoothed off at the factory, you can adjust it up fine but when you back off the hop, the arm stays in the up position because of the mouldings, it might slowly come back down over time but it needs doing , also mags leaked so needed to buy a seal kit and tool, if you do buy one then also get an AR15/M16 armourers spanner , this allows you to remove the barrel and sort out the hop up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

june1995 Find out more about june1995
            Working...
            X