New Rules on Sales and Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rules on Sales and Template

Ok The new Classified Rules/Guide and Sales Template, are now in the Forum Rules and Guide Section ( and I have linked to it below )

Please read and follow, and use.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13087

I am placing this temporary thread In General so that everone will see it and then nobody can say "Oh I didn't know they had updated the rules."

Enjoy

Sci Fi Steve

Re: New Rules on Sales and Template

Danke.

Comment

The Forum is back too allowing muliple pictures to each post.....

please note the new rules, as we are still getting alot of breeches, and from tomrrow I will start to take action on them, if your selling then we suggest that you copy and paste this

Make:
      Gun/Model:
      Accessories:
      Condition:
      FPS:
      Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:
      Price/Payment:
      Pictures:

If you don't want to use the template, then please make sure you include all the information, that the template mentions. if you don't know something, ie: FPS, then put FPS unknown. Posts that do not contain the relevant information, are subject to deletion... especially if someone has to ask for it.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 25 April, 2009, 17:16.

Comment

Is it me or are people still posting in SWAPS ONLY and SALES despite this rule:

Swaps & Sales:

If you want to sell or swap something then please post it in the sales section specifying what you will swap it with. Any thread duplicated in both sale and swap sections will have the swap thread removed, as the swaps section is for Swaps Only.

Comment

If you see any post that are duplicated in both Report them or PM a mod, If a Item is for Sale or Swap the in should be in the Sale Thread.... as Swaps is for Swaps only.

Comment

Will do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X