info on Baretta 92 Z88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on Baretta 92 Z88

Just wondering if anyone has used or tried a Baretta 92, I think I've seen one from WE, but unsure of other manufacturers, let me know if you have as i'm in the market for one.
    In particular the Vektor Z88 version.

Re: info on Baretta 92 Z88

I've had an HFC for 8 years, never let me down, always empties the mag, always locks open, single most reliable sidearm I've ever had.

Hard to find parts, it needed a new hop rubber and I bought a second hand pistol for parts to keep it going. It must have had hundreds of mags through it.

They're big thought, but even with small hands like mine controls are reachable.

Comment

I've had a few of the WE ones (Samurai Edge and Barry Burton models) and I've found them to be the more reliable pistols WE do (also owned a couple WE glocks and 1911s, all of which were pants).

Should be okay, assuming they use the same internals.

I'm sure people may say different, but we can only speak through personal experience.
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

Depending which model you get means swapping trigger springs every 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for all the input guys, always helpful..
          I think the closest I've found to the style i'm after is the WE M9A1 Marine Version

Comment

Luckily, I'm of the understanding that spares are readily available, as they're clones, so if in the eveny anything did fail, should be easy enough to sort.

Failing that, as WE pistols don't exactly break the bank so spares/repairs pistols you can get pretty cheap.

Fortunaely I've never had to, although I do look after my pistols better than a lot of people I know.
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

I've got the new TM beretta U.S M9, it's a cracking pistol, even more so in this weather in the UK, it will out perform a WE full metal beretta that's for sure, lol it out performed my £400 limcat custom Hi-Capa build gun too, not in accuracy but in performance in this cooler weather..
              Some Guns In My Collection:
              Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
              My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andy Mc Find out more about Andy Mc
              Working...
              X