buying guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying guns

hi just wondered if my girlfriend can go down to zero one with my membership card from ground zero woodland and pick up a gun on my behalf .

Re: buying guns

best to phone zeroone and ask them

Comment

cool thanks for that , its just she is buying me a pistol for my birthday ,

Comment

Usually it is ok so long as you have spoken to the retailer first to let them know. I have done this at My shop/site.

But the fact is they know the missus and me, and they know she is a regular skirmisher too. But I still spoke to them to let them know what was happening
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
          But the fact is they know the missus and me, and they know she is a regular skirmisher too.

his missus might not skirmish though...

I would say it won't be ok if she isn't. As she is the one buying.
          It's like giving your membership card to someone and say here you go, buy a gun.

Not sure it will work, unless she is defended.

Comment

that is true she dont skirmish or play airsofties as she calls it . lookd like im going to have to finish early from work and get down there my self

Comment

That's why I specified she was a skirmisher as there is a big difference to my wife collecting and his GF going and not being a skirmishe. Just making him aware as to the reason my wife was allowed to do it. But, again, if he is known personally to them then it may be ok if he speaks in person to the retailer.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

not if she doesn't have the defence and is paying for it, even if they do know you, its still still braking the law....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ROMA Find out more about ROMA
                Working...
                X