G&G SCAR-L and VFC SCAR-L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G SCAR-L and VFC SCAR-L

Right i have been pondering about getting a SCAR for a while seams im ditching all my clones for a high end gun.

Both of the externals of the gun look great, but the internals i am unsure of.
    I know that the G&G gear boxs are stupidly good and are good quality which leans me towards buying the G&G.

The VFC internals i haven't really heard much of apart from them not being very good.

Could some body shed some light over the VFC scar-l gearbox and how good it is compared to the G&G.

Thanks

John
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Re: G&G SCAR-L and VFC SCAR-L

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
    I know that the G&G gear boxs are stupidly good and are good quality...
    You sure, seen lots of bad reviews on their stuff!

Comment

try ares mate, they've had good reviews, pick mine up from my local saturday!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        You sure, seen lots of bad reviews on their stuff!
        I haven't really scouted much on the G&G's but my friends one works flawlessly at a high ROF. and the SCAR ones from the reviews i have read seam just as good =/
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

the g&g scar review by recon rag was very good. might want to take a look
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

CA is one of the best scar allrounders if you arnt to bothered about the less than authentic trademarks, good colouration, great build quality and ace performance

the VFC is fantastic, VFC internals are really good

no experiance of the G&G but their guns seem to be pretty decent
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

VFC all the way having owend one nothing beats the build quality use the search function as there are a hundred threads like this.
              Custom M4
              TM 1911

Comment

Im sold to the Dboys one its so much better....VFC it is :P.
                Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                Working...
                X