Ares AW338?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares AW338?

As my team is lacking any sort of sniper role with us going to copehill in september. I am considering purchasing an Ares AW338. The first few things that come to mind is,
    is it skirmish worthy out of the box?
    if not what upgrades are an absolute must to get it shooting crisp
    for the money should I get a different rifle?
    and what are your experiences with this rifle NOT THE STAR 338!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Re: Ares AW338?

yes you can skirmish comfortably out of the box, however it is very heavy and therefore if you plan on lugging it around all day it can become tiresome. if you stay in one or two places then it is almost ideal,

you could for the same ish price buy a L96 or VSR with upgrades, this will be a lighter option and more versatile meaning you can run around to different palaces as well as still be a competitive sniper.
    sigpic

Comment

Or buy the DSR. I think there is one for sale on here at the minute.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

As wolf, if you are lugging it around all day get a TM VSR/TM L96 and upgrade it. Couple of mates at GZW have TM L96's upgraded by Z1 and they are the dogs bollocks.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Dont worry about weight, I'm fully aware its all CNC'd metal. I'm fine to carry round an M60E3 for a day so I think this will be a doddle.
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nun-Chuck Find out more about Nun-Chuck
          Working...
          X