Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about BBs

hey guys!

Ive had a WE GBB Scar for a few months now, been firing 6mm 0.2bbs from it fine, but was wondering if it was possible to fire heavier weight bbs from it, ideally 0.4s, they would still be 5.95/6mm. I havent done anything to the internals of the weapon as of yet. and what this would do the power and accuracy of the gun.

i'm just asking as i once used 0.25s out of an AEG where i normally used 0.2s and it shredded the insides, as well as everyone elses lol.

also is there really much difference in the make of bbs? or are they all basically the same.

any help or thoughts would be rele appreciated, kinda like this gun dont wanna shred the insides...
    theologically speaking the world has been going downhill ever since man started offering entrails to the gods....

Re: Question about BBs

Some brands are better than others, they're generally harder to source or more expensive though.
    KSC/ madbull are a good base of high quality if you want very nice BBs.
    I don't know why 0.25s would shred internals unless you really cheaped out on them.

For an AEG firing at 350fps the very most you would go would be 0.28g. Weight within the 0.2-.28 is not the issue so much, it is quality.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

the 0.25s must have been cheap quality then, as most AEG will happily run on 0.25s

Comment

awesome thanks guys, link was pretty dam helpful, yeah sorry my bad it didnt shred them but everyones gun on the day got jammed which was odd. anywho thanks for the advice. Probably get a load of KSCs
        theologically speaking the world has been going downhill ever since man started offering entrails to the gods....

Comment

some bbs just seem to do that to a gun...jam them that is...dont know exactly why if they look nice and round why should there be an issue...but there is
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Guarder ones are my personal fav, best bbs ive ever used..

Comment

blaster are very nice
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I use blaster 0.2 and 0.25's and have never had any of my guns jam on me.

Comment

I use Madbull 0.30's in my WE SCAR. Anything less and it over hops.
                  TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                  Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                  Maruzen APS Type 96
                  TM P226, Tac Master .
                  WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                  KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

i use 0.28 in my we scar = perfect.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ihatecheese not much to say rele, 19yo, love music play insane amounts of guitar, also love anything extreme Find out more about ihatecheese
                    Working...
                    X