Paypal E-Cheque has anyone had to deal with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal E-Cheque has anyone had to deal with this

Good grief i am angry i am holding up to pay someone due to this..

I sold a DS on ebay and a guy brought it fine, then it says This guy has paid through e-cheque DON'T POST YET..ok fine so i don't post, then it says ok you are clear to post we are holding your funds, you can receive your funds earlier if you receive positive feedback or it has been 21 days without dispute etc, ok thats fine, i received positive feedback and this so called "immediately" is a cop out, i have not received my money the clearance date went up! yes up, i have filed a complaint against paypal and questioned the buyer.

If you ever see e-cheque pop up dont go through with it for the love of god

has anyone gone through the same exact experience.

Re: Paypal E-Cheque has anyone had to deal with this

Working for a retailer who deals online and with paypal I have never had this problem with an e-cheque. I have only ever had to wait 7 days before the funds were in the account, and I could then send off the order.

Comment

that a new thing ebay are doing, to make sure ppl actually post items........ not just echeques

Comment

But i got a feeling when the guy tried to pay he didnt have enough so the date went up, what a flaming cop out, because the idea behind is that people with below 100 feedback have to go through with this ..crap but whats the point of him even being able to do a cheque when he didnt have enough in the first place or even now when he is supposed to pay..if that is the case man im angry

Comment

I've just had one of my payments go thru as an e-cheque which is annoying to me as the buyer.
          I got an email saying it was because I didnt have alternate funding on my paypal account which is odd as I have bank account funding as well as credit card.

Comment

PayPal is such an unsafe way to pay for things

Fails as much as this guy:

Comment

haha thats hilarious but paypal is the most common and easiest and has posed no problems for me until now with this e-cheque thing.

Comment

I sold something on ebay, got how much I wanted for it so it was all good in that front. The buyer paid pretty much instantly (or what I thought was instantly) so I went to transfer the funds into my bank account then found out I had to wait something stupid like 10 days before I could get it - WTF!

The whole point of sending money digitally is it's meant to be less hassle and pretty much instant - I don't call waiting 10 days either of those things.

Comment

Yeah, guess what I GOT MY MONEY!...sort of ebay took away £8 for it FEES WHAT A COP OUT!

so i have now been left with £44 ..im very ..angry and someone wont be happy

Comment

iv never had a problem with paypal to date (touches wood) iv been buying and selling for over a year now no problems.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                    Working...
                    X