Courier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Courier.

I have used interparcel twice now. One picked up via fedex, one picked up via TNT. No problems with either picking up from my house. Only issue is they cannot specify time of pick up, so I arrange to have sod all to do that day. Size was not much of an issue, one tape measure and job done. Weighed using bathroom scales and added a little bit. Guys just looked at package, checked labels, stuck their own on and off they trotted.
    Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

I have only had problems with parcelforce when things have been comming from HK. Other than that can't really complain.

Comment

I can tell you a bit about International shipping:
        - Royal Mail -airmail- uses to delived to Spain without problems, and more importantly, without customs interfering much.
        - UPS, TNT, DHL, FedEx, etc are all Customs Agents so they WILL declare on customs and charge you for it. Packages usually arrive in the same days as regular airmail does.
        - All asian Postal Services have worked wonders for me. They deliver very quickly and there's normally no problems with customs. They are also very cooperative with declared prices and such.
        - U.S. Postal Service: Spanish customs are VERY tight with packages from the US, but that might be a special case with my country. They are checked by customs agents throughly and most of the times items are seized in Madrid and kept there until you pay the SpeedTrans ransom. If you don't pay you have to travel there to pick them up in person... Same happens with stuff from Japan.

My opinion: Stick to national Postal Services for International deliveries and try a courier that has reasonable prices for intra-national packages.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
        Working...
        X