This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honk Kong

hey guys, just wondering if any of you have bought from hong kong? and what was your overall experience?

-kev
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Re: Honk Kong

Ive had loads of stuff from there no problems so far

Comment

good,
      takes a while,
      with some sites extra charges once your parcel reaches britain...(which is incidently not anything to do with the actual site)
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I have had no issue, but if your gonna order anything, make sure it's something you really cannot get here. Show some love for your local retailers and ones like Z1
        sigpic
        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

bought lots of times and stuff arrives quickly and no problems.but i have never bought any rifs only mags,slings etc.on the plus side for me im off on holiday to Hong Kong result there i think although have to make sure and not bring to much back
          Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

na i buy my guns and stuff like that from Z1 or this forum. it's internal upgrades and (rare) camo.. what was your waiting period?
            Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
            It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

I have never had any problems buying from the far East. 2 sets of 1911grips from 2 different retailers. 1 took 4 days the other took 6. That was from date of orde,r to being in my hands.

Granted small items, but still fast, and postage was actually cheaper than Z1's. Try figuring that one out.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 June, 2010, 03:55.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

ive bought loads of stuff including,parts accessories, gear, aeg and gas pistols....never had any problems, stuff arrives normally in under two weeks but ive had stuff come in 4 days! and 4 weeks...just usually depends on size,the smaller the parcel the quicker it comes...you have to make sure they word the declarations in your favour...ie get them to say that they are toy parts, an not airsoft guns...if the value of the item is less than £18 you dont pay customs or royal mail handling charges...they will declare or write on the docket anything you want
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kbates Find out more about kbates
                Working...
                X