NiMhs in the RAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NiMhs in the RAS

Out of curiosity, are there any 8.4v/9.6v NiMhs that will fit into a standard RAS system?

Re: NiMhs in the RAS

I've heard that standard size are a touch too big, but I'm sure you could get ********* **** to custom make one that would fit? I've always thought if every cell was free in a sort of 'daisy chain' of cells, then they could be wrapped and squashed to fit in most AEGs.
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

On What rifle..?
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Armalite - M4 size

Comment

Could you not just go to lipo?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Yes, but this isn't for me, it's for a mate.

Comment

could try the mini crane stock batterys that ********* **** sell, ( the red 1500Mah ones)
              they might fit, if not could always trim abit from the outer barrel thats under the ras,

Comment

there is no way you will get a standard battery to fit in a RAS/RIS!

your best bet is to get *edit: make mate get* lipo batts I believe kong power make some saddle batts that will fit, I custom modified some lipos myself (no exploding either!) to fit inside the RIS unit on two guns. Works a treat.
                Originally posted by Fenriz
                I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
                Working...
                X