Claiming back postage insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claiming back postage insurance

Hi guys, got a swap on the forums for a rifle, and when it came the bolt handle was snapped.

Just wondering if anyone has had to claim parcel force?

Also how long it normally take them to deal with insurance, was looking forward to playing with new toy but now have a L96 shaped paperweight

Re: Claiming back postage insurance

To be brutally honest, you'l be lucky. Ive had to claim on a couple of things, and the ammount of fuss is incredible. You basically have to prove it wasnt like that when it went in, and out of the three times, Ive only got cash back once, and I had to wait and fight for about 2 months
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

ive got a claim going on with parcel force right now...its been a month so far and ive heard from them once.

hopefully yours will be quicker,but they dont rush!!

heres the thread about mine...
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50221
      old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Hehe, a bit** to a company, something I'm good at.

The only thing you can do really is send them a good 2 or 3 letters every single week and/or phone them a similar number of times per week.

I never heard back from a company in three weeks after sending first complaints letter to them; when they gave me an answer, which was basically bull and didn't address the issues that I had raised. When I replied I was calm but precise stating the facts and issues; I sent them copies of the same letter every other day. When they told me they'd look into the matter, I responded with a "Thank you, but there is an urgency to the matter" - which I sent twice a week. After two weeks of this they sent me a letter stating that they had changed a couple of their policies and have refunded me all of the money for the services that simply weren't provided to me.

The only thing you can do with these sort of things with companies and business' is complain, complain, complain, and don't stop until you're satisfied with your outcome.

If people don't agree with me; fine, but I'm entitled to my opinion and if you don't like it, fair do's!
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 June, 2010, 11:02.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

does it need to be the sender that does the claim, seems pretty daft as its me wanting the item lol

Comment

yes mate...all the details are on their website!!
            old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

For better results, perhaps both of you could try?

Although as the buyer, I'd make sure that you were satisfied you had sufficient proof that when the item went into the box it was fine. (Well, in saying this, as long as you saw pictures of it being fine then thats fine! Loving my own repetition! )

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

looks like im goosed then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acheekymonkeyuk Find out more about acheekymonkeyuk
                Working...
                X