X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackhawk cqc Holster for p229 problem

hi
    i have a problem with my blackhawk Holster for my kjw p229 R i can get the gun to go in and stay in but the triger loch dosnot engage and whenn it dose it's nerley imosable to get the gun out agen i have adusted the tenson to no good. so can any one help?

thanks simon
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: blackhawk cqc Holster for p229 problem

I had the same issue with my Blackhawk 1911 holster for my MEU. Basically, the holster locking tab can move vertically up and down, just a few millimetres. As the gun slides in, it pushes the tab as far down as it can go, which is just to far down to allow the thing to lock in.

What you need to do is fashion a small spacer (I used a coil from an old spring), and fit it onto the tab's axel, below the tab, to stop the tab moving too far down to click in.

Bit of a shite explaination, but hope it helps.

Comment

I have a couple of them (most of us use them in fact) and we had a problem on one for a Glock 17. The retention tab was just sticking on the trigger guard stopping the weapon from being drawn. To solve this I went at it with a very fine riffle file and rounded of the offending edge. To the best of my knowledge the owner has not had the problem since and it has not effected the systems abilities to hold the pistol in place.

Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks for all the help and i have fixed the problem
        Originally posted by Stones
        true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
        Working...
        X