over kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over kill

i was just thinking do you guys think what i take is overkill during a game i have ether a g36 with 2hicaps or an m4 gbb with 5 mags as a main

then i have a baby hicapa with 3 mags an hfc m190 with 1mag and a g18c aep with 3 mags or 2x m190s with 1mag each and an mp7 with 5 mags on a leg holster plus nades and other things
    why so serious

Re: over kill

i say if you can carry it and its within the sites ammo limit then i dont see a problem with it,
    personally i carry my bar 10 with 3 mags, my ak-47 with 5 mags and either my meu with 2 mags or/and my glock with 2 mags
    Originally posted by BALBOSA
    yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
    Team: Treadstone
    Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

i have on me main my custom beast of an m4 ,or my sniper,back up on my back p90
      then side arm is a g18

i take to the game p90,sniper,m4,glock,stotgun,and another p90 front end one long and one short

Comment

as above if your comfortable and it suits your style and its within the limits go for it.

I carry like 7 odd std mags with another in the gun. and two full speed loaders.

but i can go out and be good for sometime. which is what i like.

annoys me when i spend so much time kitting up to be out for long periods and they stop and start games every 30 min for people to "rest" and "reload". I like the rolling games 1hr to 1hr30. Or the whole day games with flag capture points.

Then how you kit up and the effort you put in is rewarded.

Comment

i take out 2 colt 25's a spaz 12 and an m16,
          i'f taken out 2 tac masters a revolver launcher an m4 and and m203 at the same time befor
          :D

Comment

followin pic im carrying
            1 tar 21 with 9 30 round pmags 3 high cap mags 1 mig cap waffle mag
            2 beretta m9s with 4 mas
            1 sping shotty onme back with 4 mags

thats over kill or a long fire fight

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

well im going running in 30 min once i finish this m14, which is a surefire way of making too much loadout, easier to carry

Comment

Why do we need to carry so much kit?

Primary, secondary. Done.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                  Why do we need to carry so much kit?

Primary, secondary. Done.
                  i carry so much because i like a change like aeg or gbb for in the longer areas mp7 for up close baby hicappa for back up and m190s is some one p's me off
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 June, 2010, 08:49.
                  why so serious

Comment

Personally i take as little gear as possible these days.

Last sunday it was just my AKS74U, 5 midcap mags (74rnds each), a speedloader, water, and a bag of BB's. All on a belt rig. Did me really well.

Just cant be arsed to lug about loads of kit in the summer.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I carry loads, but all on a belt now rather than a massive tac vest.

Be rolling with 8 midcaps on me, plus one in the weapon. 2 spare pistol mags and one in the weapon again!

Playing woodland, with high ROF set up - can munch though a few mags in one fight if things get a big hot. Midcap are amazing for the non winding aspect. Can empty 200 into the side of a shelter to keep everones head down whilst the team moves position :D . Either way, reloading mid game is annoying for myself and the team, so I'd rather add P for plenty!

190 x 9 = 1710
                      25 x 3 = 75
                      Total: 1785 locked and loaded!

Comment

i dont bother taking my side arm out tbh anymore the space and weight i dont use can go on bombs or more ammo for my main . i usually have 7 85 rounders bombed up ready to use that gives me close to 600 rounds. 300 rounds bombed into speedloaders i carry an empty high cap for if the battle gets nasty so i need another 300 rounds ready for that and another 1000 as my resivoir for when my speedloaders are run down

i may start taking the pistol out when i get a new one but at the moment my work is fixated around my kit and rifle the side arm is taking a back burner

But on other notes. ive took a m4 mp5 shotgun and pistol out with me before i wasnt wayed down to much but the mp5 and m4 combo was stupid as they both spit out around the same rate of fire

Comment

I have a light weight chest rig that hols 8 mids, couple of small speed loaders a smallish bag of spare bb's and just fitted a Blackhawk holster for an M9. Just need an M9 now....lol....and a spare mag.

Usually have a small stash of bangers and maybe a double venting smoke and thats it.

Why bother wearing cammo gear and a multi coloured face mask? Surely defeats the object of cammo?
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Urban, shotty 12 shells ,Mp5 six 90 rnd mags , side arm and two mags
                            Woodland , Scar or 249 or Sa80 five mags ,side arm

Comment

my stuff isnt heavy co carrying it is no problem and it all fits on my belt and pockets if its a hot day
                              why so serious

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mgaraveb hi my names paul Find out more about mgaraveb
                              Working...
                              X