This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just want to warn about a new telephone con

I had these people phone me and they said that my computer is under risk, I didn’t know what he meant but because my brother is a computer technician I passed the phone onto him and what they do is get you to go onto the event viewer and check the applications on windows log and they say all the errors which appear are viruses, but there not .All they are is when your computer loses connection to the web so it gets put down as an error ,so if anyone asks you to do this just hang up or do something .

if you carry on they get you to type their address or something into a folder which then allows them to view all your folders or they try to sell you fake software

this is just a warning about this con and please say if this has happened to you

ps there a call center in some indian country

Re: just want to warn about a new telephone con

im quite a wiz kid with a pc lol so if they try it on me ill confuse them with technical jargon and with the amount of security software i have rofl

Comment

But they can't do anything from there end anyways. Sounds like just someone pulling your leg to me

Comment

yer they said that ,there has been 26 cases down my road ,theres only 5 houses down my road so how in the hell does that work lol

Comment

search google theres been cases of this con on there

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
          Working...
          X