Cyma shotties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma shotties

Are they actually any good? As nobody here has reviewed one and I'm not sure about the bias of youtube reviews.

One channel says everything is great. While a French one says there are some lemons and some had them break after one game.

Looking for something a little different and AA12 is too heavy for me.

Thanks

Re: Cyma shotties

Depends on which ones you're looking at, I guess. One of my earliest airsoft guns was a cheap £40 cyma m870 style shottie, and for the price, it was damn fun! Sure, it had limited range and the FPS wasn't amazing, but it was great fun.

Comment

Heh I'm just thinking out loud. I saw a double 870... made me think hold on those things are £40 each... why not buy two and join them together to make a spring version of the HPA 870 Trung made.

Comment

The newer tri-shot variants have been well regarded, its a tried and tested mechanism but now has the added bonus of metal bodied versions. The single shot versions are just plain weird, some of them are pure garbage (if its comes with a fake scope don't get it) but some of them are like bloody snipers. For the money you could do far worse and it doesn't exactly break the bank.

Originally posted by tisane
        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KenIchikawa Find out more about KenIchikawa
        Working...
        X