How can i attatch a vert grip on this g36k handgaurd pic inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i attatch a vert grip on this g36k handgaurd pic inside

I want to stick a vert grip on the handguard but the only place on the bottom of the hand guard to put the rail is right up the front and thats too far away for the vertical grip to anything useful

how can i get a vert grip lower down nearer the magazine end of the hand guard

Pic

Re: How can i attatch a vert grip on this g36k handgaurd pic inside

Put a large washer and nut behind one of the holes, and get a regular m16 pistol grip and bolt it to the handguard?

They used to do it to xm177s in nam+80s before rails I believe.

Comment

Could you mount the rail further back, using the 2nd & 3rd hole that looks to have no threaded insert but using possibly a longer screw and a nut?
      Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

yeah i could use a screw and nut i guess, will try it. cheers guys

Comment

CA used to make rails as an after market option, 2 short and 1 long specifically for the G36K.

Comment

Yeah starscream i have been looking for them for AGES Only found g36c from tokyo marui

Comment

Try Ebay, I got a set of long rails from Hong Kong.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

use a long ris rail should take the grip back a fair way i will check up against my k and see how far it would go.

Comment

Cheers guys will look on ebay

and on that note i have found plenty that will fit

goes through the two front sets of threads should be fine cheers guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                  Working...
                  X