Best gas to run in my WE G18c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gas to run in my WE G18c

Hi guys I am about to order some gas for my new WE Glock 18c.
    Just before I do I just wanted to double check what is the best gas I should be running.
    I know temperature ect plays a role but just a general idea being as the 18c has full auto I'm guessing that I should looking at a high performance gas, I was about to order some Nuprol premium green gas 2.0
    I just wanted to double check I'm buying the correct gas before I order it?
    Thanks
    IMG_0664.JPG

Re: Best gas to run in my WE G18c

Nuprol 2.0 is fine mate. Any normal green gas will do.

Comment

I've run a LOT of nuprol 4.0 in mine, winter and spring. But 2.0 for summer

Comment

I run propane in all my pistols (including my we 18c) and have done for over 10yrs with no probs as long as you add silicone to the propane and clean and oil the pistols regularly .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

HI Andy, as the guys say, that gas as Any standard green gas or pure propane will be fine mate..
          Over the years I've tested quite a few brands etc, in my TM and WE guns, here's just a few that I have at the moment..

As you can see nuprol 2.0 is in the lot, to be honest it's not one of my preferred gasses it's fine and it works but it's a tad too oily for my liking, it's got a very high lube, too much for my liking. I find it to have more then a few others..

My preferred standard green gas is RWA Airsoft Surgeon green gas, it performs great, better then a lot others and has a perfect amount of lube added..

Happy shooting.
          ATB, Marc
          Some Guns In My Collection:
          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andy M Find out more about Andy M
          Working...
          X