Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for experienced airsoft tech in Bristol

Hi all,

As the title mentions I'm looking for a good airsoft technician to service and work on some guns for me. I have a CA MP5K which currently needs a service and may also need a hop upgrade depending if any real improvements to range can be had. I've been out of the sport for some years so I'm not totally clued up on the new technologies that have been introduced recently- typically the existing hop is good with 0.28's but I'm open to ideas.

I also have a 'full laylax' JG Bar-10 from here which was a regrettable buy. It was sold as 495 fps and ready to go newly serviced however it shot anywhere from 530-580 on a chrono and broke after less than one full magazine. I'd need someone to see if all the parts are indeed Laylax, why the rifle now won't cock and if anything needs to be replaced for it to be fixed. It would need to be serviced and have all the relevant pfte air seal mods carried out and potentially be reduced down to 495 depending on what's up with it.. I have various ranges of geoffs heavyweight bb's that I can provide so If you can tune and set up the rifle ready to go if you have the outdoor space that would be ideal.

I also have a custom HK53 which was built by Midas and Clot back in the day which isn't feeding as well as it should do, however this job would be likely far more complicated as I am told it used to be the quickest single sector gearbox in the country at the time. A lot of skill has gone in to creating it, not to mention a huge spring so I only mention this in case you have specific experience in working on high rof divas such as this one.
    The reason I'm requesting it to be in Bristol is due to the fact that I simply cannot get around to posting RIFs by courier and have nothing to transport them in. It would be far more useful to meet in person and pick them up again around the Bristol area. I am only commenting here after finding it very hard to find a list or mention of any airsoft techs on the internet, so apologies if it is in the wrong place. Should anyone qualified wish to undertake the work, please send me a message with the details and aproximate costs that you would charge.
    Thanks

Re: Looking for experienced airsoft tech in Bristol

Try looking up "Ghost Tec" on facebook, or googling it.

Comment

Bristol Airsoft (who run the venue in the Old Crown Courts on Bridewell Street) have some techies working for them.

Comment

I'm going to be checking out Ghost tec as it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help both of you.

Comment

Hi a bit off a shot in the dark but how about zeroin .They will pick up your gun fix it test it and then return it to you
          //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BB_Hose Find out more about BB_Hose
          Working...
          X