Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA or Krytac Vector?

Hello!

I'm eyeing up a Kriss Vector and i'm stuck between which brand to chose. The KWA GBB Vector or the Krytac AEG Vector.

Any advise is much appreciated!

Regards,

Liam.

Re: KWA or Krytac Vector?

Depends on your preference to realism, the GBB will as always feel better to shoot, but the AEG will hold a better upgrade path and thus will be able to outperform the GBB equivalent.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Have a look at my comparison to see a side by side.
      I own both and although i prefer the kwa (more realistic, has a bit of recoil... just a bit more fun) i would prob get the krytac.
      Unless you dont mind spending a small fortune on the scarse amount of spares for the gun. Those thay you can find tend to be overprised.
      That said, if you are used to gbb's and don't mind spending a bit more, if you can source a decent kwa, you wouldnt regret it

Comment

I wouldnt say that an AEG can necessarily outperform a GBB system, they are both capable of pretty much the same, i think a GBB bucking/nozzle relationship has a better air seal than yuour typical AEG style bucking

Comment

I've found the problem with kwa is their hip up design. The gbb will be superior in nearly every way in terms of realism and build. It's probably nice and consistent too. I've just personally never had any luck with KWA hops, from a usp tactical to a £500 PTS mega arms 308.

Comment

I got my KWA MP7 hop nice, that is quite a good design tho out the factory as it's almost a TDC hop!

I was just saying as a generalisation one isn't technically better than the other unless it's freakin' cold :D

Comment

its due to the winter that ive bought the krytac. KWA for summer games and Krytac for colder days. Keeps them both consistent that way.
              Also... my KWA hop is fine. Its a bit of a pain to move up or down... but once its set, its awesome. I keep it to the same 30m ish range for woodland and its pretty spot on accurate consistently

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LJHoyland Find out more about LJHoyland
              Working...
              X