ww2 airsofting where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ww2 airsofting where?

hi guys i live in london but there dosent seem to be any ww2 style airsoft most events are about 300 miles away i dont mind say 100 miles away so if anybody knows any just out side of london id be greatfull for any people who cud let me know many thanks connor

Re: ww2 airsofting where?

Comrades in Arms run games down england way, but they tour sites rather than having a home site of their own. Google the name and you should find the website.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Gunman Airsoft run a numbers of WW2 games through the year. They are always great days with a lot of effort put into the games by the staff etc. Plus they arn't over snobish with the loadout as long as you make a good effort plus they always have plenty of kit you can borrow. I've never had a bad days gaming with them.

Comment

Also I believe GASS in High Wycombe do WW2 games mostly
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I second Gunman, they have a variety of sites in the East nearest to London is probably Herts site, just go on their website and have a look around. They are awesome guys and I always have a good weekend at their events

Stargazer

Comment

Well GASS run their games in conjunction with Gunman at Wycombe and Piddington near Oxford. So I third that.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
            Working...
            X