Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended sites in West Sussex?

Hi,

If anyone skirmishes in West Sussex can you recommend a good site or two please?

Saturday game days seem rare but if you know of any in or around Sussex that would be good too.

Thanks.

Re: Recommended sites in West Sussex?

eag worthing is very good.. and eag horsham.. also try dogtag.. great site and abt 200+ players.. only bad thing is maybe it's too many people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks.

I've been to eag worthing, it's very good!

I'll try Dogtag airsoft, that's closer for me.

Thanks again much appreciated.

Comment

I'm just outside Brighton and regularly travel over to Battle Lakes. Its about an hours drive but really good site, really good people too.

Comment

I went to Dogtag last weekend. It had over 220 people attend, with an age range between somewhere between 15 and 60, though the majority appeared in their 20s and 30s.

The site is very big and it is split into smaller skirmish scenarios and they split the people into four teams, so you the teams rotate around the scenarios.

The games were played differently to how I use to play them. I am use to 'if you are hit you are out'. While at Dogtag they have respawns so if you are out you go back to that your start point and rejoin. They do also play a limited multiple life rule as well it some games.

All in all great site, well marshalled, well thought out scenarios, like the 'cqb village' (cqb rules are different to what I use to play- they have single shot only).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rock & Roll Bear Find out more about Rock & Roll Bear
          Working...
          X