Airsoft Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Scenarios

hi guys just wondering what Airsoft Scenarios you do at your site?
    do you train for any Airsoft Scenario?
    what is your favorite Airsoft Scenario?
    and what Airsoft Scenarios would you want to make?

so for me its
    1. we do capture the flag or flags we do some hostage rescue,and we do loads of mini games with fake drugs and much more?
    2. with limted space and not been old enough to go to training sites (excluding striling as i have permmision but have never been before).
    3.my favorite scanerio is the convoy ambush witha 15g marron atcing as an ied its realy good fun ambushing the lanrovers and been in one.
    4.i would do a convoy ambush but with wire rockets to simulate rpgs.

thanks alot

Niall

Re: Airsoft Scenarios

I'm going to a scenario game on Saturday. The facebook event says:

VIP protection
    Hostage rescue
    Search and Destroy
    Under siege
    Alamo
    Zombieland
    Metal Gear

I don't know what most of those are, but they sound pretty cool. 'Metal Gear' leaves me most perplexed. Do I need an eyepatch? A wet cardboard box? Will large exclaimation marks appear above my head? Time will tell....

Personally we usually just play slayer or whatever you want to call it at my sites. We've played capture the flag, attack and defence, and one where you just need to push a button in the opfor's base.

There's also a site that has a cool looking bomb with a timer on it, and we've played VIP and zombies before. With zombies I think only body shots counted, the rest (including head?!) didn't. When you were shot by a zombie, you became one.

Whatever - team deathmatch type stuff usually does it for me.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Re: Airsoft Scenarios

at my site we usually do varying forms of attacking villages/forts/bunkers, last time we played a good game where we had 5 downed pilots, armed, and on their own team. 2 more teams have to capture the pilots by shooting them and walking them to your base. took a very long time and was a bit confusing as we played it accross 4 playing fields though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
      Working...
      X