This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a very weird airsoft question!...

Can you use Riot Shields in an Airsoft game? You know like an Army of Two kind of approach? (shield distraction, partner flanks) That would be epic in CQB games :D

Re: a very weird airsoft question!...

has been discussed many times,

i think you can at some sites but im a bit sketchy on the rules. i.e how many hits you can take with it...

seems like a bad idea to me tho cus you will just end up with a bunch of super-heores who you cant kill.
    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

yeah thats true. I think it would be a better and easier idea in paintballing if it was allowed as you could see roughly how many hits the shield has taken

Comment

I know my sight has no limmet on hits with a one but you must use a pistol with it
        why so serious

Comment

i have one, the rules we use is just the gentlemans agreement when we think it has taken seficent damage or grenades or hi powered snipers etc. but id say yes if they are used in cqb they are unfair

Comment

ah ok cool. glad to have that cleared up. good to know theres good rules set if they are used otherwise it would be very unfair.

Comment

i use them at CQB site i go to, your not very mobile using one, so i personally feel at a disatvantage using one, its very easy to flank someone using it

Comment

we got banned from using it at mine 2 of us stood together locking shields and 1 behind with a m60 we we though buildings so flanking would be difficult so now it is only in urban and woodland but woodland would like useless

Comment

Hmmm I was thinking of this just the other day, ill ask at Epsom as its a CQB and see what they say about it. I think it would be very good especially for the 'invasion' game we play, where player must push into the bunker and fight the defenders and push them back untill they are all gone. the attacking team get slighlty owend during the first 15mins and i think a riot sheild would come extremly handy at this point in the game.
                  cheers
                  Feenix
                  sigpic
                  G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...highlight=riot

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...highlight=riot

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joker Jack Beware of Sergeant Slipper... Find out more about Joker Jack
                    Working...
                    X