Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB or woodland

Originally posted by private parts View Post
    Love woodland, long range shots, taking wind into account makes you more of a skilled player, you cant really miss at CQB can you? do like clearing buildings and rooms with grandes but our woodland site has a caravan and a few sheds
    its easier to hit people when theyre only 10ft away but reaction times come into it a lot more... as well as working well with your team to clear room by room..

no one of them is more "skilled" than the other.
    Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Love cqb, love ucap

Comment

Woodland! half the fun of it is taking the wind into account and adjusting your shots accordingly, other half is being stealthy

though it does come down to size a lot for me... a large open site isnt as fun as a large site full of bushes... like CQB but not set to certain paths!
        hasta la vista, baby

Comment

Played urban and woodland plenty of times, CQB only once.

CQB was very intense and didnt offer many options to the players in terms of gameplay, but was far more epic than woodland

Urban and woodland both give more freedom to the players in that they can flank the enemy team, go on little stealth missions or just go for the head on assualt.

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamesFan View Post
            though it does come down to size a lot for me... a large open site isnt as fun as a large site full of bushes... like CQB but not set to certain paths!

This.

I like woodland, because I love using camo to effect and being out in nature. But it has to be proper overgrown woodland with lots of things to hide under/behind/in, otherwise it's not really woodland... more field.. and airsoft guns are a bit rubbish in open fields due to lack of range and accuracy.

Comment

cqb every time. my local, "the stan" in sheffield is brilliant cqb action. and the the fao cqb sites iv been to are awesome as well. i favour it over woodland by many many miles, suits the hard & fast gameplay principle it play to

Comment

i prefer cqb, more action, even with the added challenge of an m16 its still very fun.

Comment

Kinda OT as to the original poster, I suppose I have to say 'Urban' a mix of outdoor and CQB keeps it all more fluid imho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
                  Working...
                  X