• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acm p90 tr

AI magazine gave this quite a good review . :D

Comment

being the Op's friend, i must say that it is a pretty good gun (never ussed a TM so not a comparison) the main thing i love about it, is it sounds like a rapid fire CANNON! seriously! its unbelievably loud!
      hasta la vista, baby

Comment

## Puts on Broken record ##

The choice of what you buy is ultimately down to you, But!

Assuming that you want to go skirmishing with it and you dont just want to hang it on the wall then please take this little bit of advice from a Multiple TM P90 owner.

As an AEG it is faultless. It will work for as long a you own it. You will rarely if ever be out ranged even in woodland games. It is as accurate out of the box as any other AEG regardless of price. And it does not need anything doing to it.

If you can not afford the new price then sooner or later a reasonbly priced version will appear on this or another forum.

Honestly if you don't buy the TM you will live to regret it. :p

Comment

in flames fan you have seen my p90 and it has out performed a tm but i have upgraded it and its worth the same as a tm but get one then put a tm hopup unit in it and there you go thats what i did and its amazing

ps i have done a lot more now i have tb,ftk,motor

i do regret not getting tm also dont get a ca sportline

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
            AI magazine gave this quite a good review . :D
            And you are trusting anything AI says? Considering most of their reviews are nicked off forums to make any gun look good I suggest you change your sources!

The KS is ok if you want cheap and nasty but to be fair it will more than likely A) be too hot out the box B) break after a few uses as KS are useless at internals and C) It is only marginally less than a CA or TM.

Get the TM or CA it is worth it and also the fact you know you can take it out the box and use it straight off at a cqb site without any work! Also dont go for the gay box mag (M4 hi cap) adaptation that everyone seems to be going for at the moment, it destroys the fact the P90 is supposed to be a PDW i.e. you can tuck it away and draw it easily, adding weight to it doesn't work and it also looks ugly on a P90.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
              Also dont go for the gay box mag (M4 hi cap) adaptation that everyone seems to be going for at the moment, it destroys the fact the P90 is supposed to be a PDW i.e. you can tuck it away and draw it easily, adding weight to it doesn't work and it also looks ugly on a P90.
              Couldn't agree more with this. Someone on Arnies adapted it so that it came out of the side of a standard mag, which looked much better. But proper P90 mags are much nicer. Get standard caps or mid caps, the hi-caps are awful and don't feed right (which I guess is why people seem to like the M4 box mag job...).

Although I have to say, whenever I seen the KS one mentioned on other places I've never seen such bad things about it. Sure people say get the TM over anything else, but they tend to have not used the KS.

Comment

i have used both. tm is good if you want it standard ,but ks acm echo are the same as i have had ks and acm both gearboxs are echo1 but ks acm echo1 are better if your upgrading like me

Comment

its really not that expensive to get the tm version if you buy second hand. I've got a 6 month old, used 3 times, internally upgraded tm p90 on the way with a few goodies for £130 all in. bargain. I'm looking forward to see what all the tm p90 fuss is about
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by mas12555 View Post
                    i have used both. tm is good if you want it standard ,but ks acm echo are the same as i have had ks and acm both gearboxs are echo1 but ks acm echo1 are better if your upgrading like me
                    The fact that all of the guns you have mentioned require upgrading with TM parts to make them shoot properly just adds weight to the argument for the TM.

The clone P90's are not even close to being as good as the TM. The very fact that they need upgrading with TM parts to make them shoot properly simply adds weight to the argument fore the TM. There are perhaps one or two AEG's that are better at being AEG's than the TM P90. :D

I have seen the CA version and was not impressed and I have used the Echo 1 version and it was horrid. If you have one sell it and buy a TM.

Comment

yer i do regret not getting tm but the only tm part i have used is the hopup unit
                      everything else is element ,huricane,systema,madbull ,and more

but i love mine now even if i have spent loads on it
                      just get a tm less money in the long run

acm gearbox are not nice only good thing is that its 7mm and the gears are ok not great just ok ,
                      at the end of the day you get what you pay for

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jakesclaws Find out more about Jakesclaws
                      Working...
                      X