Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM M4 SOPMOD Pro Line Recoil

I love mine. End of.

Not got the kick of a GBB, but it beats any other aeg hands down in terms of feel. My biggest complaint is that you really *do* need an armorers wrench to get anything done to it. A lot of people complain the foregrip wobbles too, but thats just one screw that needs tightening and threadlocking. The stock does wobble, but most crane stocks do. Go figure. Ideally, I'd say ignore the fancy easy access battery, slap a solid stock on it, and change to normal batteries. External wise, that'd be one hell of a solid gun, with recoil.

Oh, and yes. It's expensive. Very much so. £400 odd plus £30 for a battery, £20 mags (you'd be an idiot to buy highcaps when it has a working bolt release, so we'll ignore the fact they are £30 each). Mags can be set to either 80 or 30 rounds, which is something else you wont see anywhere else. Most people would probably want two batteries too, since they are a bit on the small side. I've never had a problem though.

Comment

I mean a meal and a nights worth of drinks... Not that much really, it's easy to do £70 on a sit down meal with you and the girlfriend, and bloody hell, I've done a ton down the local on a Thursday night before... I did regret that a bit though.

But yeah, it's a fair whack, but if it's going to be something you use every week, treat yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
        its the only TM metal bodied gun haha :D
        Errr wrong. They do metal Blowback AK's too

Comment

can we change you name to "errrr wrong..." please?

Comment

If you make comments at least make sure they are correct, or at least from a good source. I'm not the only person who picks up on things.

Comment

Chill out Captain Buzzkill.

Comment

You see what i mean. Your arrogance makes you look very stupid. Like you are always wanting to pick a fight. You also pick up on peoples mistakes or misuse of information. But you don't see me pointing the obvious out to you. If you don't like the way i portray myself, in the way my replies are set out, then you know what you can do. I'll give as good as i get

Comment

guarder to a stock pipe wrench, so do a few other companys.. tighten up the stock locking ring job done..

persoanlly i run it on lipos the stock 8.4v batterys are a bit weak..

the mags rock, its the best thing they every did making new ones.. love umm

Comment

Gucci. Nuff' said
                    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

The TM Type 89 is metal too.

I've got a friend with both the TM Sopmod and the Blowback AK, he says he prefers the AK, but I most often see he plays with the the Sopmod. I've had a play around with it and it's very nice.

Great feel to it, good range and ROF.Like someone above said, the price is the only really down side. It seems to have a bit more felt recoil than the AK, but I've only really had a play with both, not a full game.

Comment

Alrighty then, my bad TM do two metal bodied guns, not really enough to have a go at me about! xD

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        Chill out Captain Buzzkill.
                        Skills mate ;P
                        Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                        Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                        Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                        Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Shortly going to be appraising all my AEG's to try and get one in time for the weekender. Saw one the other weekend and was mighty impressed.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iKiX Find out more about iKiX
                          Working...
                          X