Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batteries in series advice

hi,

i'm on an over night shoot tonight and wanna load up 2 batteries in series (i can do this with the Real sword.)

Question...

i havea 9.6v 1400 stick and an 8.4v 1400 mini to go in the stock. does it matter the voltage is different?

would be helpful to load both batteries at once, i know then i'd be sorted all night and day, otherwise i'll need to charge another 9.6 stick.

let me knows, before tonight preferably.

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Re: Batteries in series advice

To be honest i don't think it would do much harm considering the voltage difference between each cell.

I can work with everything to do with electricity but when it comes to this? Mind BLOWN
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

won't your gun be putting out 18v of power if you whack them in series, which would = a stupidly high gearbox destroying r.o.f ?

Comment

im thinking he means parallel to make his mah higher and battery last longer
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

i think i'll just stick with a pair of stick batts and change them as needed.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
          Working...
          X