G&G M14 and Cyma M14 diffrences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M14 and Cyma M14 diffrences?

So, are their many diffrences between the g&g m14 and cyma m14's? Plus how much do second hand g&g m14's generally go for?
    Cheers

Re: G&G M14 and Cyma M14 diffrences?

Well the Cyma is a clone on the TM version, which is differant to the G&G version, personally I much prefer the TM version (mainly the mags are easier to get), other than that not a huge amount of differance, Id say the resale value will be around the same price as a TM version, but the Cyma will be lower (due to the fact it is ACM and half the price to start with), but not a bad version by all means.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Re: G&G M14 and Cyma M14 diffrences?

I own a G&G M14 Socom. Proprietary G&G/CA mags only on the G&G - not TM compatible there, a hop-up unit accessible under the bolt rather than inside the magwell like the TMs, the bolt itself doesn't travel back quite as far as the real thing but makes an amazing series of clacks and noises when racked.

ROF with a 9.6 is 16RPS, FPS is bang on 342 with .2g bbs and as far as I can tell, it's a goddamn tack driver that I believe comes with a TBB as standard and one of the nicest hopups I've had the pleasure to use and it's built like a friggin train, I shit you not, this thing is built to last.

I got my G&G with 5 mags on here for £200

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
      Working...
      X