Barrel For A M4 CQBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrel For A M4 CQBR

I'm looking for a Tk twist barrel for an M4 CQBR, the problem is the barrel length is 275mm. The closest size I can find is 247mm (P90).

Is the P90 barrel the same design as the M4?

Secondly will the loss of 25mm cause the bbs to impact the flashhider or anything silly like that?

Cheers chaps
    "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Re: Barrel For A M4 CQBR

Should be fine, A P90 hop secures in the same way as an M4 hop so it should be fine. And the loss of 25mm shouldn't do anything.

Comment

In my cqbr's I use 285mm black python tb

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

you could go withthe 300mm 733 barrel and run it a little into the flash hider..

2.5cm extra, i mean that on the face of it seems like it will still be inside the flash hider..

if it is too long you have the option of cutting the barrel..

or running something less hassly like a prometheus

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
          Should be fine, A P90 hop secures in the same way as an M4 hop so it should be fine. And the loss of 25mm shouldn't do anything.
          That's what I wanted to hear, thanks Abbadon.

Unfortunately I cannot find the M233 length barrel anywhere, I think it will have to be the P90 barrel.

Thanks for the help all.
          "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wargasm Find out more about Wargasm
          Working...
          X