This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torches

What is a good one for under £40, and im not talking one which is as powerful as a birthday candle. Preferably made of a good material, bright, comes with torch mount.
    And no im not asking for links, i just want a name of a good torch.
    And no x2 i dont want a £1000 one.

Re: Torches

is it for pistol or aeg mate

Comment

Lee mate, the torch i have i got from zeroone so tough sh*t http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2618

that is RIDICULOUSLY bright, comes with a mount AND the battery so it's a complete winner, great price, look and feel

Perfect for the job mate
      Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
      It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

Originally posted by kbates View Post
        Lee mate, the torch i have i got from zeroone so tough sh*t http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2618

that is RIDICULOUSLY bright, comes with a mount AND the battery so it's a complete winner, great price, look and feel

Perfect for the job mate
        can a pressure pad be fitted to this mate

Comment

I'm not sure how the pressure switches work mate :L i never use them... although on this torch, there is a button on the end (which can be pushed in to turn on or off) and the end also twists allowing it to stay on for long periods of time. if the pressure switch works by adding pressure to the pad which controls a spring to press the button in at the end then yes it will

but as i said, i'm not familiar with how the pressure mechanism works

-Kev

Comment

a popular auction house is your friend. you can find some dirt cheap clone stuff on there
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

try to get one with a strobe function though
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

For a basic easily found torch, under 40 quid gets you an LED Lenser P7 I think it is, 200lumens (not the brightest, but bright enough for some) unfortunatly no pressure switch, but has the tactical push button on the back and only takes 3 AAA batteries, I use one for work and skirmishing, it is bright to say the least and focusable too.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

can get a SpiderFire V4 Q5 Cree torch with mount and pressure pad for £20-£25 delivered on auction house. 200 lumens. cheap, cheerful, gets the job done.
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

This:-

bought from a HK retailer I use regulary. £33 including postage. It is an element clone of the Surefire M951XM. The mount is integral to the torch body. Pressure pad is detachable and has a push button on/off too.

I only received it this evening, and just tried it a few minutes ago, and the brightness and range of the beam is absolutely phenomenal.

I could see the treeline of a field at the back of our house. it was at least 200yards away.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Jfox, with that torch it's safe to say that mine has been pi***d on :L 200 yards... That's incredidble for something that small (that's what she said)
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 July, 2010, 09:56.

Comment

Big isn't always best

To be honest, being a clone i wasnt expecting much for 33 quid inc postage butI have to say i was pleasantly surprised.
                        Last edited by jfox61; 14 July, 2010, 03:03.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Not it this case anyhow, we'll find out when lee comes online whether he likes them big or small

Comment

Lol, thanks for your help, im not fussy when it comes to size but i may just be getting the one jfox has

Comment

looks nice fox, any idea of lumens?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                              Working...
                              X