"The Village" Yealmpton - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Village" Yealmpton - Thoughts?

I've had a look around my area for a good airsoft sight and have come across "The Village" in Yealmpton, Plymouth way. What are people's experiences of this place?

Re: "The Village" Yealmpton - Thoughts?

Brilliant brilliant brilliant, get yourself along and try it for yourself.
    They have a game on the 18th (this sunday) I should be there.:D
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i agree its a good site . ill be there sunday
      sigpic

Comment

Cool Ill be in a MICH2001 and Sordins, Ill keep my eyes open for ya.
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Cool, what are the games like (scenarios? locations? etc.)? I'll need to rent a gun as well, do we just get given whatever or is there a selection to have a picky from?

Comment

Weeapon rentals are jg g36 either the c or the m4alike model. And scenarios are usually one big ongoing scenario for most of re day allowing for some really long running tactical play. The location is a mix of can type stuff in the villiage itself and some longer ranged stuff in the surrounding area. Pm me if u want detailed pics of the site layout and I'll pm wen I get off work at 7
            Armoury:
            ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

Well the scenarios are normally objective based, defend and hold, search and clear sort of stuff, and the environment is a mix of open terrain, FIBUA, CQB and sometimes woodland. This site really makes you aware of whats going on as its one big flanking manouver really, so you can never hold still for too long.
              The rentals are mainly G36s

Are you there this sunday SAF? Its been ages since you last went

Comment

No j was at the last 2 games I think we just keep missing each other mate And ye if I can get off work mate I will
                Armoury:
                ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Comment

if ya cant then skive. :D:p

Comment

saf i still need to know about the plate carrier ?
                    sigpic

Comment

ye gix plate carrier is comming along at the weekend with me as i have now got teh time off work.

o and sean thanks for the heads up same happened to me erlier and i have taken the same action
                      Armoury:

Comment

I'm gonna have to try and get to this site at some point, based only up the road and keep meaning to but the games are always when im busy grrrr

Comment

Originally posted by saf101 View Post
                          ye gix plate carrier is comming along at the weekend with me as i have now got teh time off work.

o and sean thanks for the heads up same happened to me erlier and i have taken the same action
                          Same callsign by any chance mate?

Comment

indeed it was sean
                            Armoury:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iKiX Find out more about iKiX
                            Working...
                            X