new cqb in bexley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cqb in bexley

anyone go? if so whens the next one and how much? they dont have a website yet do they?

neeeed infoo!!!

its like next door to me haha

Re: new cqb in bexley

They do indeed :

£25 for a day.

Dates

10th July
    Opening Day and Party Places limited to first 150

24th July
    Normal game day.10am to 6pm Gates open 9am

28th July
    Evening Game 7.30pm to 11pm Gates open 6pm. Evening meal available

7th August

11th August

21st August

25th August
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 July, 2010, 23:52.

Comment

ah James my saviour haha Ive been inquiring for ages about this and never got anything did you go to the free one? whats your thoughts?

Comment

I did indeed :D

There is a big old thread with lots of opinions on it on here. Similar 2 on "the terminator themed forums"

Good site, needs tweaking in short. I'd be giving it a month or so myself, see what they come up with :D

Comment

yeah but i really don't want to read all the way through it i know its lazy but most of it is just people replying to other people and the thread gets ruined, i know you i know you have a good standard for sites so its cool coming from you Ill definitely go the prices aren't bad actually i heard it was bigger than the mall is that true?

Comment

Never been to The Mall myself.

I heard it has a similar issue, which is automatic fire on choke points can really hold the game up!

Price isn't too bad for CQB, and the 3 & 1/2 hour evening games for £15 seem like a decent idea. Providing it is actually 3.5hours of play. Not starts 30mins late, hour break in middle, and off the site by end of time. :D

Shall wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
              Never been to The Mall myself.

I heard it has a similar issue, which is automatic fire on choke points can really hold the game up!

Price isn't too bad for CQB, and the 3 & 1/2 hour evening games for £15 seem like a decent idea. Providing it is actually 3.5hours of play. Not starts 30mins late, hour break in middle, and off the site by end of time. :D

Shall wait and see!

ah right man well its an experience and a half, you gotta go at some point. unit thirteen are planning one relatively soon you should come along

and yeah i saw the evening ones cheap as chips as long as you do actually get the hours stated

Comment

dont bother asking james(jags) opinion he didnt even stay to the end
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Lol, that is true!

Car was reading 36C when left. By that point was rather hot, and just a little bored of being mown down in a hail of automatic fire! :D

By all accounts though, last couple games were an improvement! Less people and (I think) semi only.

Comment

haha ah god useless james useless =P what did you think hawk?

Comment

well it was alright (for free)......its got a lot of potential, im planning on going to the first evening game.
                      Richard
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                        well it was alright (for free)......its got a lot of potential, im planning on going to the first evening game.
                        Richard
                        i saw the evening one its a shame its on the same day as a woodland one im doing =/ i might attempt to do the one in august

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                        Working...
                        X