This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new idea.

so i spotted something on another forum called a community order by which its kind of obvious my idea.

so i know alot of people here hate the postage and such when ordering from lands afar and as it sometimes seems pointless for small things like scopes or what ever.

my proposal is that we set up something where we either use pms or messages on here where we state what we're looking to buy,check if its all available from what ever site we decide on for that specific set of orders and then sort out who will be trusted 100% of the time to receive the money from the users buying and then pay chosen site the shipping will be split equally as most places offer discounts on bulk orders and such and the payment has to be from the individual no lending or borrowing money as it almost always ends bad.

then we either post it out for the cost of postage if pick ups or drop offs are too much of a hassle. or well assign some one who is trusted to drop off items or pick up ..

just a random idea i am a bit jolly so excuse me if this sound too hard but i think its a good idea non profit just the comunity helping each other with the hobby.
    :D

Re: new idea.

It's been tried before but the logistics are a pain and not many people want to be in charge of such a large amount of gear and be responsible for it if it goes tits up.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

well id have no problem doing it. i dont mean as in constant i say every 6 months we have a london team of guys who take charge of money and deliverys/post/car/etc and a team for each area if needed to make its simpler.

id be up for it with a bit of help obviously ..

Comment

I don't think Zero One would be Happy with the forum being used to take order for their competition.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ohdearme Find out more about ohdearme
        Working...
        X