Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Systema M4 complete gearbox... worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systema M4 complete gearbox... worth it?

Anyone got one and if so does it improve over a gearbox such as Marui or G&P?

Re: Systema M4 complete gearbox... worth it?

No.

Well the thing is this, you're best to do what I'm doing now if you want the best V2 gearbox, and that is work from the ground up. I think that the Modify cases are the best.
    I've started off by getting a (heavy) Systema v2 8mm gearbox, and slowly but surely as the money comes in every month, expensive parts are getting added in to it. For example, Kanzen Bearings, G&P Spring Guide, Phoenix Gears (120USD), Angel Piston, Modify Air Seal Nozzle, etc.

Your best bet is just to work from the ground up. The Systema's have been known to fail; YES they ARE better than Marui and G&P, but knowing exactly what you've got in a gearbox beats everything else.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

If you go for the systema products make sure they are the new energy ones..

The original products wernt very reliable, the fact that they revisited the range and produced the same products but under a different name speaks volumes to me about there old products..

Comment

Its the £195 of Support Fire, Just weighing up my options and these looked pretty good, might just get someone from there to build me one like said.

Comment

The Systema reinforced V2 isn't all that great. I had one break on me in two places - and turned out I was not alone.

At the end of the day, unless you running something extreme, normal TM parts set up correctly will do just fine.

Comment

hmm, I'm looking at the G&P kits inparticular and wondering about internals... what would be best, G&P internals or Marui Internals? each with marui hop rubber

Comment

In what kind of set up in terms of FPS and speed?

Comment

I'm looking at 328 with a 9.6v and eg1000 motor. heres what I'm thinking.

-G&P commando kit.
                -Marui M4 gearbox.
                -Marui Hop rubber.
                -9.6v.
                -EG1000

and 1J spring. possibly tightbore.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RastaBlasta Find out more about RastaBlasta
                Working...
                X