Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefly hard vsr bucking

Hi there,
    Ive just got myself a hard vsr bucking for my 480FPS VSR, I have looked into different buckings extreamely throughly before I bought it but does anyone here have any 1st person experience with one?
    Thanks
    BB
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Re: Firefly hard vsr bucking

One of the best hop rubbers you will ever buy, even on a totally stock Bar-10 (barrel wise etc) it can improve accuracy greatly.

Also the bonus they fit on an mk23 so get a soft rubber for an mk23 and they work wonders.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Thanks, I did my research before buying it and glad that my researched seems to have payed off!
      Thanks
      BB

Comment

i bought a firefly hard bucking and it lasted less than 6 games.I use .43's and one of the two nubs on the bucking has worn away causing the bb's to spin off to the right in a WANTED styleee. im going for a nineball next time. if that fails then pdi hop chamber it is .....oh and then ill have to get the raven cylinder and so on and on and on. pray that the 9 ball works well.

Comment

you may have had a dud, i have long passed on my lovely vsr although the firefly hard bucking in it (with .43's) ran absolute beautifully no problems whatsoever with outstanding accuracy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

balaclava ben Lean, mean shooting machine Find out more about balaclava ben
          Working...
          X