Face Mask Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Mask Idea

After using rental masks the restrictions with aiming down the sight and feeling a bit like having a box on your face I'm thinking of making a mask myself. Basically buying a neoprene half face mask and then sewing onto it some mesh around the mouth area to protect the mouth properly, as many have said neoprene is useless for teeth protection. Would do you guys think? Will it stop any lovely red spots appearing all over my face when shot and would it be adequate to stop my teeth being chipped?

Cheers, iKiX

Re: Face Mask Idea

Is you want a low profile full face, look up the sansei masks. They are great.
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Re: Face Mask Idea

How old are you? If youre over just 18, man up and use some specs/goggles :p youll never go back to face masks! :D If youre that worried about your gnashers wear a gum shield or get one of the mesh mouth protector half mask things heroshark does, I want one!

Comment

I bought a pair of glasses and shemagh after using a balaclava and goggles for a number of months. It was nice to not have to sweat and overheat as much!

And where was my first hit? Filtrum. Right under my nose. From about 15 metres. Hurt like a bitch, but I still have all my teeth and stuff! Just don't smile as you charge...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iKiX Find out more about iKiX
        Working...
        X