• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sa80 Ris - Real One

Anyone seen this?

Looks awsome. Maybe an idea for a airsoft project perhaps? :D

Re: Sa80 Ris - Real One

yeah that version of the sa80 appears in the advert where they aim pointlesly over a metal fence and ask do you call air strike . kick door in or blow the wall leading into bomb factory

Comment

i swear there was another person that created a thread about this, but i bet china companies will create one for an sa80 soon.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

well if we aint found it cos of move it ok . we have excuse lol and this type is new to british army infantry only the twatty para has before on trial and was hush hush .

all in nice piece of kit

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
          yeah that version of the sa80 appears in the advert where they aim pointlesly over a metal fence and ask do you call air strike . kick door in or blow the wall leading into bomb factory
          MMM, that's where I recognise it from. The "startthinkingsoldier" recruiment stuff. I quite like the look of it, certaintly better than the standard SA80, and should balance out the riflr a bit.

Comment

never been a fan of SA80's previously but the bottom picture with the acog looks really good, not sure about the grip-pod though

Comment

yep tkos that the advert mate .

Comment

I hate that advert. Its obviouse what the MOD are trying to do, trying to appeal to 'the gaming generation' , (probably not the best description, but you know what I mean.)

Why not have a gaming HUD while your at it. Stick with 3rd person.

Sorry, rant over....:S

Anyway, does anyone know if this is going to be standard issue? Not sure its quite standard yet...

And yeah, im not surprised the paras was testing these, the pathdfinders were the first to test the jackal before it replaced the snatch.
                Last edited by bravotwozero; 29 April, 2009, 22:43.

Comment

it looks cool actually but its probably a promo as there is an article in the "camouflage" magazine about are soldiers loadout! a guyu have an ACOG (like the one up there), a UGL, an eotech on the front? (how bizare?), a torch and he was also carrying a sig sauer p226. are we really getting that for the army?

hoggy? hoggy where are you? please..............we need you!

Comment

is it me or does the barrel on that 80 in the bottom pic look abit long?

Comment

As far as i know, they ARE being issued to our troops (Infantry only)
                      And they are being equipped with Trijicon Acogs!

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerGary View Post
                        It might look it because they do have long barrels, its all down to the bullpup design.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                          it looks cool actually but its probably a promo as there is an article in the "camouflage" magazine about are soldiers loadout! a guyu have an ACOG (like the one up there), a UGL, an eotech on the front? (how bizare?), a torch and he was also carrying a sig sauer p226. are we really getting that for the army?

hoggy? hoggy where are you? please..............we need you!
                          Now I might be wrong but I am guessing the eotech will be for the ugl sights.

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerGary View Post
                            If you look at the distance between the forward gripod and the actual pistol grip it does look pretty long. It looks like it COULD be a mod for the LSW?
                            TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                            Tokyo Marui P90
                            HFC M9 Special Forces
                            KSC Glock 18c

Comment

its true it is all issue now,even the sig series pistols are slowly being phased in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X