Urban Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Assault

Basically, as a budding photographer and videographer i have lots of gear, cameras, tripods, video camera, different lenses etc but all the time i have been Urban Assault i have yet to take any pics but i have some mear tacky videos. I was thinking about doing a video as a like representation of urban assault owned by FFZ, so for example, it shows the site, a couple of clips of some action, some 'interviews' to some regulars and new comers about they're expirences, talk with owners/marshalls etc and plus this would give a good insight to people who wanna start up or go to urban assault, also could be a sort of promotional video

What do people think? especially regulars of UA

Re: Urban Assault

Im game mate you might also want to talk to mr webb and a few of his mates.
    Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
    I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
      Im game mate you might also want to talk to mr webb and a few of his mates.
      yeah, im going to get a list of the marshalls of regs, so you'll most likely be on there and same with ben

Comment

ill be there on the 28th and ill also be at the weekend games in august, Bens freinds are photograthers and film makers mate thats why said.
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

i was going on 28th but i can't make it and oh i see, yeah i'll pop him a message but i got a small hitec camera, all necessary equipment

Comment

Hey, I've been talking to a friend about a potential project at both sites, he's a pro-videographer and has access to all the kit required like tracking dollys and cranes with boom arms and stuff.

Problem is, it's a logistical nightmare and shooting during games never actually looks that good, so you either need to take time out to get people to "act" or you need to organise a specific shoot... It's pretty tough.

Comment

I have all clear to do it now and yeh theres going to be alot of work put into it, i'll be getting some in game action and side line action, photos; i think with the marshalls interview being them as like the main part to urban assault, im thinking perhaps doing like a fear factor or constent show entrance for them so it speeds up tot hem standing arms folded, then it'll come up with they're name and then a line from they're interview like urban assault was opened for the ultimate airsoft expirence you know

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theairsofttank Airsofter, The British Army Find out more about theairsofttank
              Working...
              X