Which scope is better? (poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which scope is better? (poll)

tasco scope 3-9x40 (ithink) was pretty good, did the job and looked good (came with a sun shade) I zero my scopes in with a bore sight, easy as pie, overall tasco socpe was good,
    When i stuck on my friends leapers scope which i borrowed, it was too good for me, every part of it was just to good much better than the tasco scope i had. So thats why i voted leapers.
    But both are good scopes for the money,
    sigpic
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Advertising is not permitted on this forum

Comment

Brand means nothing at the cheap airsoft level :p Optics are going to be equally crappy but I've noticed that exit pupil tends to be better on full size x40-x50 diameter scopes rather than smaller, compact x32s, but even then my 4x32 ACOG has way better exit pupil and eye relief than my 3-12x50

Comment

tasco scopes were once made in japan but have been chinese made for a very long time now and have a terrible reputation in the airgun world, leapers are a budget rebranded airgun scope also made in china and about the same quality.
        the hawk range that were pretty nasty when first released have upped their game and are very good now.
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Tasco if I were to choose between the two, but I also love my Hawke IR Scope would recommend it to anyone - actually prefer it to previous Tasco's i've had.
          I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
          Working...
          X