Bolle or ESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolle or ESS

I've tried to have a read around about the Bolle glasses (these sorts http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5297 ) and the ESS Ice 2.4 which everyone seems to love. I just bought a pair of ESS V12s but after trying them on I feel some glasses will be better for me. But what is the real difference between the Bolle and ESS, the price difference is quite large but is there any justification in that?

Cheers, iKiX

P.S. I'll be selling the ESS V12s in the classifieds, unused.

Re: Bolle or ESS

in my humble opinion, go for goggles or glasses with something around the edge such as http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5295

ESS are damn near indestructible, serving soldiers use em
    Bolle are good enough for airsoft, but you can tell straight away they arent as good quality

i personally use Bolle, simply because the only way i have ever broken glasses is treading on them, and bolle are cheap to replace :p
    hasta la vista, baby

Comment

above person is correct bolle are great for just a £7.99 and that is for a cracking pair glasses, but nothing beats heroshark

sorry just had to say it.

Comment

The most annoying thing i have had with my pair of ESS ice glasses, the frame has snapped but the lenses are fine :L
        www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I would personally stick with the V12s. I've tried a ridiculous amount of different eyeware, and have found the V12's to be the best, theres just too much that could go wrong with glasses.

As for mesh goggles, which I've also used for a long period, I wouldn't be happy using any again, not even herosharks. As confident as I would be about the strengh of the mesh, fragments can come through at your eyes.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I have the ICE 2.4s, fantastic glasses. They very rarely fog up which is surprising because I sweat like a fat bloke in a sauna. however, it's not clear at all how to change the lenses, hell I've still not figured it out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iKiX Find out more about iKiX
            Working...
            X