G-spec or aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-spec or aug

I'm am looking at bying a second gun and I am crossed between the Tokyo marui vsr10 G-spec or the classic army aug a1 (military version). Now I no people will say go for the aeg it slot better but I'm simply after peoples apinion on the build quality of the two guns

Thanks!!!
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Re: G-spec or aug

I am also stuck I fancy a curry or an Italian can anyone help?

That's pretty much the equivalent of the question you just asked.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Yeah I want peoples opinion on wich one they think is better

were is the harm in that
      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Aug, dont get a sniper RIFLE.

Trust me, you will most likely not like it.
        When you see a person right next to you, having the same range with 10 Rounds per seconds, and you have to cock each shot, you will end up selling your g-spec!

Comment

One is a bolt action sniper the other is a full auto aeg.... you haven't even said where they will be used not quite sure where the build quality comes into it when you are comparing a sniper to an AEG.

Anyway don't get a sniper rifle if you have never used one, chances are you will hate it and that is pretty much what most people here will tell you. If you already have a nice aeg get a nice gbb pistol or upgrade the tits out of your existing AEG.

Comment

That's basically wat I thought that I like the sniper but would get bored after minuets but I just wanted to see wat other people thought cheers

and pope I have upgraded my current m4 to the max so I needed a new project

Comment

Get a nice GBB or something, least its something you can use along with your AEG and they are a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

I'd say a pistol would be a good bet too, gives you a sidearm for if you have any sudden malfunctions on your main and if you decide to go sniping later on it means your not dead in the water at under 10m.

And in the meantime see if you can borrow a friends sniper and see if you like the sniping style of play, that should tell you if you want to get a sniper or another AEG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MilataryMupet I'm the "fuc**ng kid with the axe" :P Find out more about MilataryMupet
                Working...
                X