Thoughts on Replica mich helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Replica mich helmets

Hey just wondering if anyone has bought a replica g mich 2000 helmets such as the one from the banned website and the nvg mount set inc arm?

whats your thoughts on them cant find anything on the net ?
    Last edited by samus3366; 27 July, 2010, 22:14.
    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Re: Thoughts on Replica mich helmets

They are very good quality mate

But can tell they are not the reall issue kit lol
    the weight and just overall finish

but for the price and the mount included it's brilliant

Comment

A guard says. On the other hand this means that they are better for skirmishing with as it keeps your loadout weight down
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I use one and find it to be very comfortable. You get used to the weight after a bit and most importantly, it protects your noggin quite well. I'd say even a point blank 500fps shot would have great difficulty in even marking the thing. Only downside is the inside of the helmet. You have to really secure the velcro discs using some kind of super glue, and buy yourself a set of genuine suspension pads.

Comment

Ive got a 2001, and the weight is quite high (weighs a bit more than my Troy Lee full face downhill lid) but with the large amount of padding and the suspension system it is really comfortable to wear, if a tad warn in the summer. The NVG mount is really good quality as well.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I got a 2000, needs a new suspension system and pads really cos the ones it comes with suck. The NV mount was also off centre, so you might wanna drill your own holes and buy the mount separately.
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Been looking at getting a repro mich as I don't like using my pasgt what ones in the uk can you recommend guys?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Parky
              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

i was thinknig of getting a replica mich 2001 from that site. For £40 it's not bad either, i'm just worried on the build quality but seen as you guys are saying they're good I might have to get one now :D. A couple of things on that site have caught my eye but looking at all the reviews they either have terrible reviews, great reviews and some times both good and bad so it's kinda hard to tell if they do good quality items.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

What are the Mich 2000 ones from that website like for sizing.

I have a head size of 61cm and am looking for a Mich that doesn't sit to high on my head.

Cheers

Rob
                  sigpic

"Either Conquer or Die"

Comment

You should probably be fine - 61 is US 7 5/8 and the helmet is supposed to go to 60 (US 7 1/2) but you could get thinner pads or shave the pads down that come with it. 62, on the other hand (my size) isn't going to fit under there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

samus3366 Find out more about samus3366
                    Working...
                    X