Tight Bore barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight Bore barrel

the best tight bore barrel on the market? anyone have any idea?

using for a G&P M4 Cqb-r

Re: Tight Bore barrel

I had a madbull V2 6.03 tightbore and it was brilliant.

Comment

Have a systema 6.04 in mine - along with a H-hop it works just fine :-)
      WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

i think prommy (promithius) do .03 inner barrels and ive heard they very good

Comment

Promithius are reknown for being very very good as barrels, and i know that the systema one i have in my M16 is also very very good.
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I've always used Prometheus 6.03 and Systema 6.04 tightbore barrels in my gats and they've both worked superbly. Would have to say that the prommy is better though i've found. They both increase range and speed of the bbs very well.
            My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

I have a prometheus in my m4, and it works a treat in my gun.

Comment

If you want more of a fps increase install the tighter barrels, if you want more consistency, a better airflow around the BB and theoretically more accuracy, i'd go for a 6.04 or 6.05.
                I'll be investing in a PDI 6.05mm barrel shortly, admittedly will probably need a more powerful spring to get 350fps but I think the accuracy will be better.
                Steel barrels are the hardest so do not deform as easily as brass ( systema) or aluminium but you should ask yourself if you dent your barrel what are you really doing to it .
                Hope this helps.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Codeone Im To Cool For School Find out more about Codeone
                Working...
                X