The buzz!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The buzz!!!!!!!

Did my first skirmish tonight, 1 vs 1 on my farm with my younger brother. It was very dark, and the atmosphere was so tense. The adrenaline pumped at the sound of your own feet quietly padding one after the other, checking every corner and every possible hiding place.

In a few of the games, not even 1 shot was fired as it was a "surrender" basis, but my god what a buzz. Just waiting to be shot at or to see someone run. It was so brilliant that im gonna have to go to a proper airsoft site now. Corrrrrrr CQB and woodland... Soooo much fun

Re: The buzz!!!!!!!

I know my first fight was with two £20 spring rifles but it was so much fun! Can't wait to got the GZU or The Mall with my ics mp5!

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

I love it when the atmosphere and game's just right to get the adrenaline flowing.
      I was at the new CQB site in Kent the other week and had a 1 on 1 with one of the staff to pass some time. Just the two of us in a 100,000 sq. foot 3 storey building, he knew the layout and I didn't. Man that was tense

Comment

Sounds like you had a fantastic game there! :D Your story makes me wanna leap over the back fence and skirmish myself!
        My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
        I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

How the hell did you get to 109 posts on the forum and just have your first skirmish? :P

Thats how I started out though, back garden skirmishes for the win (as long as you're safe obviously)

Comment

I wish i knew someone with a big enough back garden...
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
              I wish i knew someone with a big enough back garden...
              My grandparents used to own a small loch and a some surrounding forest in the highlands, shame they sold it to the national trust :O They still own a small amount of forest though . Its very dense, mossy and muddy place, perfect for airsoft!

Comment

had my first at a freinds as well. two acres of open feild, half an acre of woodland...Also had a half built outhouse and his house to play around. Was dark, and with only 6 people playing, very intense... =D
                "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RabbitControlSquad Find out more about RabbitControlSquad
                Working...
                X