Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spray paint jobs

Hi there guys

I was looking at the paint poll topic and its got me re thinking bout spaying my gun, But as i dont have an artistic bone in my body as the best thing i can draw is a stick man:P
    So would you be able to suggest any one in here or any company that i would be able to send my gun to for a camo paint job.
    Im looking for a digital style camo as i will mainly do urban sites and so need something with dark colours like blacks and greys dark and lightish and will be for my ics m4a1 currently wearing the standard stock.

Allthough i am wanting to upgrade to a full metal body kit soon so would it be better on metal kit or standard stock or would it be good on either as that will afect my decision in wether i will get a full metal kit.

Wrighty
    One shot, One kill, NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

Re: spray paint jobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMtAsQu2Jw This seems to produce really good results and doesn't require any artistic skill - merely the ability to hold a paint can, and to be able to use a knife.

I'm thinking of trying it as I want a digital urban look for my VSR
    sigpic

Comment

looks too fancy..modern warfares the only place ive ever seen those camo jobs on a gun.

easiest way take the main sections off the gun no need to take it all apart unless your prepared to put it back together. tape up the parts that you dont want sprayed or paint to get into.

select some colours,test them out,get a feel for how it flows and how far to hold the can with out it dripping etc. then once you have the hang of it lay down an even base layer id say a tan colour or something flat and plain . try not to drip and keep it even. start building up the other colours in which ever camo pattern and colour choice you decided on..

its not that hard to do but a little bit of knowledge helps.

im sure other people on here will give you a step by step.

oh and it will chip,scracth and get a nice worn look to it. unless you want it to look pretty then id say get a clear sealer and a set of man apples.

besides its urban camo..when has that camo ever been usefull,they already know your there .

Comment

is this the camo you want?

Comment

Just have a go yourself mate

Download the stencil from google

Cut it out spray on a test piece first then your gun

Comment

All these pretty spray jobs and then you see what happens to real guns in warzones... It's pretty funny!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wrighty Find out more about Wrighty
            Working...
            X