Smallest peq box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest peq box?

Hello im after a small peq box that comes with a battery with a high mah 9.6 pref, my g&P one is just a tad to big for my m4, can anyone reccomend one? or find a battery that i can fit under my ris system?!

Re: Smallest peq box?

PEQ-15 boxes are small, if you want an under ris power source then a LiPo would be your best bet. LiPo's can also fit in stock/buffer tubes.
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
      PEQ-15 boxes are small, if you want an under ris power source then a LiPo would be your best bet. LiPo's can also fit in stock/buffer tubes.
      hmm im contemplating Lipo, how much would it cost me to get started ie. 1 charger and battery, and what battery would i be looking for that would fit under a m4's ris?

Comment

Im the wrong guy to ask matey as I dont personally run them. Try the shop of components. I will PM you a link to the LiPo section.
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
          Im the wrong guy to ask matey as I dont personally run them. Try the shop of components. I will PM you a link to the LiPo section.
          ok, thankyou :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

7para-RHA I play at ucap when i can, other than that i sell/trade alot Find out more about 7para-RHA
          Working...
          X